Monday, May 14, 2012

Anti-Oxidant Therapy @ 1 Thomson Ridge

I went to Anti-Oxidant Centre with huggy to try out their therapy which is recommended by many bloggers. The price for each session is at SGD39 for 45min-1 hr.  You can get packages which offer at a lower rate per session.

Before commencing our session, an experiment of an egg (cracked) and a slice of breadwhich was exposed to the Anti-Oxidant therapy for more than a month was shown.  It have no mold, no rotten smell or anything else (except the egg white has crystallize *impress*).

The centre is equipped with showers facilities, changing rooms and toilets. Shower gel, shampoo and hair dryer are provided. For the ladies there is make-up remover and lotion for you to stay pretty without worrying about your make-up.

A tumbler filled with Anti-Oxidant water is given before and after treatments in order to allow the body to replenish all the water loss (Drank tons of it, even more than huggy *incredible*). And after the the session enzyme juice were served with choices of  hawthorn, ginger or lemongrass (tried all *:)*.

The room is set at about 38-45degrees and is fitted with special (black-coloured) ceramic tiles that you lie on for about 45min, it will release over 2 million negative ions/cm3, and is said to neutralize toxins build up in our body. So the negative ions that is absorbed into your body during the therapy eliminates the free radicals that is accumulated in our daily life. I do feel more relax and glowy after coming out of the room.

I feel like I have perspired more than ever for the past like 5 years (phew~ perspired like i have been excising for an hour... for people like me who don't like to "move"... *hee hee*). Unlike traditional sauna, which is of high humidity, making me so hard to breathe and impossible to relax. Anti-Oxidant therapy is more comfortable and I am still able to doze off even in that temperature and laugh at how huggy's sweat is oozing out (still ... *giggling*... after thinking about it).

It really helps to relax my muscles (I have frequent backaches) and I feel totally refresh after the session. (Booked the second session without a second thought)

Feel so relax(light) after the session that I snooze the moment i touch my bed :)

Anti-Oxidant Centre
1 Thomson Ridge,
Singapore 574633
Tel:  6756 0636
Webpage : http://anti-oxidantcentre.com.sg/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AntiOxidant.SG
Opening Hours:
Daily: 10am–10pm

Ciaosu~

3 comments:

  1. The best part is they didn't persuade us to sign up for package... They only explained the packages when we ask which is pretty amazing as I thought they'll want to recoup the expenses on our free trial... Kudos to them for this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another informative web site. Where else may just I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal way? I've a project that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading. I really hope what i blog helps :)

    ReplyDelete