Friday, June 22, 2012

Slow is not bad...

Today woke up feeling neutral. Took my own pace and did my regime, walk out of the house thinking maybe i should try and take everything easy today... The weather is warm after a light drizzle so decided not to walk to the station instead waited at a bus-stop nearby for a lazy bus ride to the station. Waited for quite some time but didn't felt the need to rush, unexpectedly did not felt annoyed by those people that are a little pushy. In a nice mood i took my time to walk to the station look around seeing everyone rushing to board the incoming train, getting a little sweaty because of the warm weather trying to not get bothered with it. Board the ever packing train, suddenly i felt that taking everything easy make me felt that the train actually is not as pack and bad as i think it was and i don feel sweaty anymore... Getting into a better mood slow walk to the bus-stop after alighting at amk station... Board a bus casually not rushing or pushing. Seems like i have been rewarded, i found a seat :) happy :) and i reach my office almost the same time as i usually will when i travel by train and bus with all the rushing... And i did not even left my house earlier then usual... Seem like slowly, taking easy, being light-hearted and casual is not bad... Seriously... Everything seems to be better even the train looks bigger:) just kidding it is still the usual size :) Recently i felt very stress because of the work load due to going into testing phase of my project. But I can say it felt quite good and my day seems so much better than yesterday!!!

Sorry for the wordy post :) felt like i should share how i feel today:)

Ciaosu~

1 comment: