Thursday, September 13, 2012

Leaders Insolution Mask

Recently i have gotten my hands on some masks that quite a lot of people is raving about. It the Leaders Insolution Mask, and it is still under a promotion "BUY 3 GET 1 FREE (mix & match)"  at Watson's Singapore (available at selected outlet)  till 19 Sept 2012. 

It is now at SGD3.00 usual price at SGD$4.99

Mela-Tox, Teatree Relaxing, AC-Dressing, Aloe Soothing 

I am so in love with the Mela-Tox and AC-Dressing.
The Mela-Tox mask is the best seller around the world, every women likes to have clearer and fairer skin and i am not an exception. With one use i can see that some of my acne scar and pigmentation has lighten and my face looks brighter :).
As for the AC-Dressing, it is good when i have an break-out and still wanna look good the next day, it reduces the redness, swelling and lighten acne marks ♥ ♥ ♥.

My ugly photo >.<

The material of the mask snug well to the skin with no air pockets, and also it fits my face better than other mask that i have tried. Just taken out of the package i can feel and see that it is super duper wet with lots of essence but it does not drip like common mask (*thumbs up*). Even though it is slightly expensive but it is definitely worth the dollar. I really recommend to give these mask a try now as it is still in promotion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment