Monday, September 24, 2012

Shiseido MAQuillage : Beauty Lips


I will be reviewing on this 3 lips product from Shiseido.
Shiseido Rouge
Shiseido Perfect Rouge in BE208(Baby)
Shiseido Perfect Rouge is a pigmented and moisturizing rouge. This lipstick really gives the color with just one layer the color already quite intense. It easy to apply, glides on well and doesn't feel too greasy. To have a more natural look, you can lightly pat with your finger. I chose the BE208 for a more natural and nude color, it definitely enhanced my dull and dry lips, making it more evenly tone and natural. It is now my everyday lip color i really adore this color it is very wearable. It is retail at SGD$43.

     It is available in 25 colors: 

Shiseido MAQuillage True Rouge in PK214
Shiseido MAQuillage True Rouge is a moisturizing rouge with a gloss like shine finish. It is very long lasting as well. The lipstick is very easy to apply it glide on very well, with the use of a lipbrush it will give a more glossy effect and reduces the vertical line of the lip. I want to be slightly different from my natural and nude lips so i chose the PK214 to have the pink glamorous finish ;p It is retail at SGD$49.

It is available in 16 colors with 4 new shades:  http://www.maquillage.shiseido.com/sg/allitems/point/lips/item089.html 

Shiseido MAQuillage Essence Glamorous Rouge in OR292(Tinted Coral)
Shiseido MAQuillage Essence Glamorous Rouge in PK393(Hot Pink)
Shiseido MAQuillage Essence Glamorous Rouge is one of the raved lip products around. It has six shades that helps to create either natural or glamorous style of your choice. The Essence Glamorous Rouge pump up and moisturize my lips making it look fuller and more lustrous. I like that it covers my lip's vertical line and so i have dry lips no more!!!  I really like the applicator, it can be use to create a fuller lip with the curve side or a natural lip the other side. I chose the tinted coral(OR292) for a natural everyday lip and hot pink(PK393) for my glamour date lip. It is retail at SGD$43.

It is available in 6 colors: 
Nude Glamour Beige(BE790), 
Harmonious Red(RD791), 
Tint Coral(OR292), 
Hot Pink(PK393), 
Blush Rose(RS794), 
Rouge Rose(RS595)

No comments:

Post a Comment